What Sets Us Apart?
- Experienced employees: Our employees receive on the job training and classroom training. They are allowed to provide service and repair to our customers once the owner verifies they are fully skilled and knowledgeable.
- Quality work: We plan our jobs diligently and do not cut corners.
- Honesty: Everything that is promised, is accomplished. We make sure to explain every detail of the job expectation, warranties, and pricing before the job is started.
- Cost-effective: Our pricing is competitive in comparison to other companies.
Don't Put Up With Other Companies
- Not reliable: They don’t show up when they schedule calls.
- Not Competent: When they do new equipment installations, they leave old A/C equipment in the attic. Leaving the customer to clean up heavy and dirty leftover material. Our company, on the other hand, makes sure this is taken care of and we go the extra mile by putting drop cloths on floors and furniture to ensure the home is clean by the time we finish our installations.
- Not Trustworthy: They give exaggerated estimates by giving false diagnostics. Their goal is to sell big and expensive. Our goal is to diagnose the problem and give a fair honest quote.
- Unprofessional: They hire unqualified employees to do a technical job. Our employees are experienced and receive ongoing job training to provide the highest quality work.
- Air Conditioning